Wednesday, January 19, 2022

An Unfulfilled Dream

 So, last time I said about going to have a bad day. Thankfully it was not an awful day. Therefore, that story would be again for another day. So, what should I write? I guess about an unfulfilled dream.

So, NFT is the biggest fad at the moment. I am thinking of joining, yet my heart still wavers because I don't know if the money to start it would be enough. Besides, I don't know if I would sell, and I was thinking about selling my old photographs, even though now when seeing the art above that I made, I guess art as well can be part of packages.

I know at this point some of you might be asking, "So, what are you going to talk about actually?" Well, back to the main point, one of the dreams that I have actually. In specific would be a game designer and illustrator.

Those two were never achieved, even though I never leave them. And looking at some of the people that I know who one of them today just started NFT, made me question myself if I can have any path or new chances to fulfill any of my existing dreams.

The picture above was made back in 2014, and I forgot what it was for. However, 8 years have passed and I am still not a full-fledged game designer nor an illustrator. I, simply losing any point of my existence when looking at how others have passed their goal long ago. I don't know...
Yeah...even now I don't know what else do I want to write.

No comments: