Monday, December 27, 2021

I Know it's late, but...MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

 2021 is almost over and I don't feel I accomplished a lot this year. Many problems existed and I almost lose my life, and a part of me did really wish I do. Even this year, I didn't have any intention to say any Christmas greetings, until I saw an old photo.

There was a time when you could say I got addicted to a certain brand of tea. With its promo of buy 2 got 1 Free, yeah, it made me addicted for sure. Hence, you can see above, how I mustered all those green lids.

At that time, I had my fair share of Coca-Cola and another brand of tea as well. However, that green tea brand was the one that made me have an addiction to sweet tea. Well, can't blame anyone or even the brand itself as it has the perfect balance of sweetness and bitterness. It lacks the over the sweetness of its competitors, but that's what makes it a perfect flavor.

And so, I collect the bottle caps. I kinda forgot of how I started to collect them. However, I believe it was from a simple collecting because I thought the caps were beautiful, to the moment I got an epiphany of making those caps into poker coins. Something that hasn't been realized to this day, because I can't and don't have the perfect tools to cut it.

Anyway, that picture above was done at the office where I used to work. It was one afternoon near Christmas and I just started arranging the caps and when you know it, it shaped like a perfect pyramid and then I started to add other caps and just made it into a Christmas Tree.

And that's the story. Well, I still have some of the caps, and I still can make it nowadays, however, I don't feel like it now. Anyway, again, Merry Christmas everyone. May your days leading to the end of the year be better than ever.

#Christmas #bottlecap

No comments: